Of the £1.39 billion paid by employers into the Apprenticeship Levy, more than £1.28 billion remains unspent.
Why are businesses failing to use these resources to build the skills base needed for the future? Are opportunities being squandered?
With insights from Tony Burley; Logistics Director at boohoo, Sue Bancroft; Head of Employee Relations at NFT and Sue Byrne; Business Transformation & Operational Improvement expert, our latest whitepaper discusses why businesses need to consider harnessing the true flexibility of the new system and using the Levy to up-skill existing employees as part of a wider talent strategy...
Key takeaways from this whitepaper:
- Get to grips with the Apprenticeship Levy and how it works
- Explore the full scope of people development
- Discover the wider meaning of ‘Apprenticeship’
- Find out how to make the most of your Levy funds
- Revealed – the importance of a skills-based business culture
- Learn to consider the Levy as ‘funded development’